P6~P13 Series: Larger High Torque Models
ProMation Engineering is your premiere supplier of hard to find, high torque actuators
The ProMation Engineering electric actuators are designed for the demands of heavy duty industrial processes such as mining, power generation, water and waste water processing, and pulp and paper manufacturing. The larger ProMation quarter turn actuators deliver torques ranging from 5,750 through 40,000 in lbs (650-4500Nm), our P6 through P13, respectively. Suitable for quarter turn valves (ball, butterfly, plug valves) or large damper applications, these actuators are built industrial tough, carry an 18 month warranty, and have a proven and extremely reliable track record.
Cast aluminum enclosures, carbon steel gearing, ISO 5211 mounting patterns, anti-condensation heaters, and additional auxiliary switches make ProMation the choice actuator for larger applications.
- Clutchless Manual Override, Brakeless design
- Raised indicators clearly show actuator position
- Standard with two auxiliary switches (Form C)
- Internal low power anti-condensation heater
- NEMA 4X environmental rating
- 120VAC, or 230VAC supply voltages and 3 phase applications. (Not all voltages are available with all options.)
- 12VAC/DC, 24VAC/DC supply voltages are available in the P6-8 range
- Self-locking hardened steel drivetrains for smooth operation
- Mechanical end-of-travel stops
On/Off units are designed to be practically "set it and forget it". Proportional control units can be installed, calibrated, and adjusted in the field. Multiple proportional options are available allowing the ability to accept a wide range of control signals and generate multiple feedback signals.
All are available for 120VAC or 230VAC single phase or 220 through 575 3-Phase supplies (with or without motor control center). Select units also have low voltage 12 and 24 VAC and VDC options. Nearly every actuator we offer can be custom engineered to match your specifications, from Local Control Stations to Cold Weather Heaters.
The quarter turn product line can be outfitted with:
- Optional Proportional Control (4-20mA, 0-10VDC, 2-10VDC, 1-5VDC, Modbus, Profibus)
- On/Off/Jog functionality (two wire control available)
- Torque Switches
- Feedback Options (Potentiometric, 4-20mA, 0-10VDC, 2-10VDC, 1-5VDC)
- Local control stations
- Battery Back-up
- Custom engineering and manufactured solutions
- A wide array of flexible solutions to meet your application requirements
- Cold weather kits (for operation to -40° F/C)
- Timers, speed controls, and single wire control interfaces
ProMation models are ISO 5211 compliant, conform to AWWA C540 standards, are certified to CSA 22.2 standards including ANSI/UL50 and ANSI/UL 429, and are ARRA compliant. An 18 month warranty is standard on all actuators.
More information about the rugged P Series Quarter Turn Electric Actuators
can be found at www.promationei.com.
« Back to listing